Are you an experienced Project Manager / Account Manager in the print industry? Do you have print buying / print management experience?...then please read on!!
This is an excellent opportunity for an Account Manager to join a rapidly growing print management which invests in its people.
Acting as the point of contact to handle customers' individual needs, you will help to deliver an excellent customer experience. Your role will be to provide print and associated solutions to customers in a timely manner. We are looking for an Account Manager with a strong business acumen and with a problem-solving attitude. As the Account Manager you will be systematic in their approach, be able to manage multiple projects at once and be an expert in effective customer relationship management. Knowledge of print and productions goes without saying.
About the Account Manager role:
• Managing a series of key accounts
• Delivering excellent customer account management
• Deliver a quality product through efficient supplier management
• Acting as a production consultant across print, POS (point of sale) and associated services
• Self-motivated with a strong work ethic and high level of initiative
• Experience working with Print Procurement Systems
• Minimum of 2 years print management experience
• Ability to work at a fast pace, under pressure with minimal supervision
• Good inter-personal relationships
• Good computer and keyboard skills
• Using a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, etc., to produce correspondence and maintain records, spreadsheets and databases
• Excellent communications skills
If this sounds like you and are looking to progress with a fantastic company, please send over your details ASAP!!!