Sponsorship Sales Manager
This is a new opportunity for an experienced sales professional with highly developed commercial skills to increase revenue across the entire portfolio.
Our client is a successful B2B media company operating in the life science sector. With the opportunity to develop your career in a company that supports and encourages innovation, this role requires a proven media sales professional to sell sponsorship packages, content marketing campaigns, reports and webinars on the digital platform.
Key to success is tailoring your approach to meet the needs of customers and build strong relationships.
Your key responsibilities will be as follows:
* Develop innovative new sponsorship packages to meet the needs and budgets of the clients
* Improve long term relationships with clients and prospects with the aim to maximise sales
* Source and close new business
* Take ownership and responsibility for leading efforts towards event revenue and other goals
* The ability to generate commercial awareness and create bespoke packages - selling across publishing and digital when necessary
* Ability to manage own sales pipeline
* Contribute as appropriate to project marketing campaigns and maximise the marketing benefits of sponsorship for clients and for the company
Essential knowledge and skills:
* Minimum of 3 years' experience in b2b media sales
* Commercial drive and highly motivated by money
* Creative and flexible thinker
* Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and face to face
* Outstanding negotiation skills a confident in a deadline-driven environment
* Customer focus with the ability to build reliability and rapport over the phone and in person
If interested, please apply immediately by clicking the 'Apply Now' button below.
Caselton Clark are a specialist recruitment agency for media, events, exhibitions and conferences.