French Translator & Website Analyst / Localize in French / London - Richmond
Are you a Native French speaker with good Excel/data skills and interested in working with one of the BIGGEST ecommerce companies in the world? Well look no further - this role could be for you!
This role will be involved in various types of research and projects to improve the customer's browsing experience online & making sure the website's classification / Inventory structure is up to date.
The role will involve:
· Localizing data/words for the French market & customers
· Researching into specific categories on the website to identify gaps in the data
· Supporting designs for category structures on the website
· Liaising with various teams to collaborate on designs
· Fluent French (native French would be a plus)
· Multilingual a big plus, especially Spanish, Italian, German with bonus points for fluency
· Proficiency in MS Office suite (specifically Excel)
· Minimum: Bachelor's degree from a top tier University or equivalent experience.
· Open to all degree backgrounds, but strong numeracy skills necessary.
· Analytical, organised and detail oriented