Paid Media Executive, up to £21,000 with full benefits package
My client is a digital marketing agency, with an ever growing client base they are looking for another Paid Media Executive. The purpose of the Paid Media Executive is to support their PPC/Social clients in delivering best practice and reporting across multiple markets, focusing on performance-driven functions and maintenance.
The primary focus of the role is to run PPC accounts to budget, manage account development and maintenance tasks in line with the development plan to deliver exemplary PPC best practice in multiple markets and across the major search engines, as well as Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, GDN and other providers.
The PPC Executive will also be involved in shaping strategy alongside the Senior Executive and Manager, making suggestions and recommendations, devising and delivering controlled tests, identifying problems and opportunities, and contributing to the formulation development plan.
Key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
* Managing large budgets across multiple channels, including SEO, CRO and Display
* Populating regular performance and competitive landscape resorts and providing analytical commentary
* Drafting ad copy
* Maintaining campaign negatives
* Degree educated, preferably in an analytical subject
* Previous PPC Marketing experience
* A passion for paid search