I am exclusively recruiting for one of my long standing clients!
I am looking to speak with B2B Sales Executives with Internationally led publishing experience.
You will be working with a market leading company with a strong history within the publishing sector.
Key Accountabilities/Responsibilities will include but not be limited to
* Management of your sales territory to meet and exceed targets.
* Working well to targets.
* To grow sustainable relationships with customers to achieve greater loyalty.
* To focus on growing the number of new business accounts by personal engagement with companies.
* To visit customers as well industry events, nationally and internationally.
* To research and suggest new revenue ideas/platforms.
Key Performance Indicators
* Achievement of monthly revenue targets
* Growth in key account revenue and new business acquisitions
* Steady increase in market share year-on-year
* Visit customers regularly to build relationships
* Deliver regular on-time forecasts
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
* Strong track record of exceeding individual and team sales targets
* Good communicator
* Fluency and or an understanding in German would be a significant benefit.
* Strong and professional team player working with internal colleagues, suppliers and customers
* Helpful disposition and a 'can-do' attitude.
* Ability to react quickly in an ever-changing and demanding environment.
* Fully competent using MS products such as Word and Excel.
This is a truly thrilling time to join a growing and developing business.
Alongside a very competitive basic salary there commission is this role is also uncapped.
Short-listing begins immediately.
With offices in Cambridge, Northampton and Peterborough - The ONE Group's recruitment specialists offer unparalleled recruitment expertise across seven specialist divisions; Accountancy & Finance, Executive Search, HR, IT, Marketing, Office Support and Technical.
Whether you are looking to advertise a job, or take the next step in your career, we offer an ever-growing employment network, which currently exceeds 50,000 people in the East of England and The Midlands.
We pride ourselves in adding value to any recruitment experience, with the foundation of our success coming from customer service, expert knowledge of the local marketplace and our understanding of the significant value people can add to the workplace.
This isn't just recruitment, it's: Recruitment as it should be.
For more information, call us or visit our website at