WHO THEY ARE AND WHAT THEY'RE LOOKING FOR//
A world leading sport publisher specialising in creating cutting edge content focusing on modern football culture.
They're looking for a Social Media Operations Manager to play an essential role in their continued development of cross platform expertise and develop internal processes to improve the business' efficiency.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING//
- Act as a bridge across various internal functions including content and production.
- Work with senior management across digital and social accounts to maintain quality, accuracy and consistency of work.
- Support the social team in activating across digital and social.
- Ensure timely and successful delivery around social campaigns.
- Manage the social team's editorial calendar.
- Be the main point of contact for 3rd party partners, the studio, talent, product teams and in-house content.
THE SKILLS & EXPERIENCE YOU NEED//
- Social media native
- Previous experience managing and overseeing social media operations
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Passion and knowledge of all platforms, particularly YouTube, Facebook and Instagram
- Experience working as a bridge across various social/content functions.
If you are interested in applying, please press the apply button or call Davey at The Executives in Sport Group for more information.
Please note that shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 72 hours of application and due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide specific feedback on unsuccessful applications.