Central London - Pimlico
Providing administrative support to the Events Department including exhibitions, awards and conferences. Integral role in the preparation pre show and onsite support. Where necessary also support the sales and marketing department.
· Generate & export exhibitor login data and send to exhibitors and contractors
· Ensure exhibitor information has been uploaded onto the Exhibitor Zone for digital and print
· Collect speaker presentations and biographies when required
· Chase outstanding forms from exhibitors/contractors eg. health & safety documents
· Answer exhibitor, contractor and visitor queries particularly busy two weeks out of an exhibition
· Managing and implementing eshot communications to exhibitors
· Proof read information produced for exhibitions eg. Exhibitor Manuals, website copy, apps etc.
· Organise and collate the Exhibitor Welcome Packs and onsite printed material eg. Priority reservation forms
· Onsite support within the Organisers Office, feature management and general exhibitor/contractor queries
· Booking of awards tables
· Communication with event sponsors, finalists and judges
· Assistance with the organisation of award entries and entry chasing
· Preparation and delivery of invitations to the chasing of delegates by phone
· Telemarketing and telesales support on all events and conferences
· The Events Coordinator will work with several publication teams based in our offices both inside and outside London, serving various business market sectors.
· Co-ordination of conference materials being couriered to the venue.
· Website updates as and when requested
· Attend team meetings and take minutes
· Collect names for delegates and pre print
· Assistance onsite; registration, delegate bag coordination
APPLY NOW FOR THIS AMAZING OPPORTUNITY!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy