A leading large network agency with a range of impressive and exciting clients, and market leading insight and resources. They are award winning for both the campaigns they produce, and employee satisfaction This agency also understands that their employees are their greatest asset, so they make sure their employees are rewarded and looked after in terms of career growth, social life and personal welfare. As Business Director, you'll lead client relationship for this innovative agency.
* Own the development of EMEA+AU operations - providing consultancy to the team on areas of focus and efficiencies which can be made to working processes - support team to roll these out across all markets.
* Build a strong relationship with the client team to become the first port of call for EMEA+ AU.
* Provide thought leadership and market intelligence based on key areas of opportunities, business development and innovation with a focus on operations and tech solutions.
* Deadlines are sometimes quite tight so an ability to prioritise and manage your time (while helping your direct report do the same) is key.
* The role requires depth and breadth in understanding the global media industry, with the ability to stay ahead and on top of the new media trends and technology.
* Exceptional client servicing skills essential to build client trust and confidence
* Highly organised, with the ability to manage processes and outputs effectively and on time, all while coordinating between multiple stakeholders.
If this sounds like your ideal next step, click apply below!