Commercial Data Analyst
£40,000 - £50,000 (dependent on experience)
Do you have a passion for media and ad-tech? Are you looking for a role where you can help drive revenue?
An established Publishing Licensing Company are looking for a Commercial Data Analyst to join them on a permanent basis. The company are owned by some of the national publishers and specialise in licensing organisations to make paper and digital copies of content. They have benefited from rapid growth over the last few years and are looking for someone to assist on the development of new licenses, products and services as well as improving existing ones in order to maximise their value and return on investment. The candidate will benefit from an autonomous way of working and be part of an exciting newly established team.
Role of a Commercial Analyst
- Analyse information from historic sales data and data from publisher articles to gain insights
- Interpret meaningful insights using a range of analytical techniques
- Gather requirements from senior stakeholders to establish key areas of need
- Develop business opportunities to help improve existing products and services such as the introduction of systems to create value from customer data
- Manage publisher web data i.e reader page views
- Advise on data strategy and work closely with all teams across the business to identify value propositions
- Present and discuss project ideas with internal and external stakeholders
Requirements of a Commercial Analyst
- Experience of using data to provide business solutions and add value to the company and demonstrate commercial creativity
- Strong analytical experience i.e use of Advanced Excel
- Strong understanding of digital data/environment in order to hit the ground running
- Ability to work in a rapidly expanding environment and used to working in an autonomous way and part of a team
- A strong communicator and able to communicate with both technical and non-technical parties
- Experience in either a media, ad-tech, data or content analytics environment would be a big advantage
If you are passionate about media and data and want to add value to a business, this could be the role for you, click apply now!