Apr 15, 2019
Business Information - Analytics
Conferences, Events & Exhibitions
Digital, Online & New Media
Outdoor & Out of Home
Television, Cinema & Radio
Creative Director (Event Production Agency)
Top Banana is an award-winning creative communications agency who specialise in leadership driven events. They work with highly prestigious global brands to help them bring their strategy to life and help companies communicate business critical messages.
Position: Creative Director
Location: Stourbridge, West Midlands
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 37 hours per week
About the role:
We're looking for an authentic, passionate and responsible Creative Director to join our experienced and talented team. The right person will be ultimately responsible for the big-picture creative vision of our projects. Inspiring the entire business to create, plan and deliver a strategic vision for our clients. You'll own the Creative vision of our biggest projects end to end, which will span our entire range of services including Events, Incentives, Film, Design, Digital & Venue Sourcing. You'll be at the centre of connecting the heads and hearts of our clients and their audiences.
- Creative Client Direction -Driving and supporting the team to maintain high level client relationships & attending key meetings where required. Keeping abreast of client strategy and priorities in order to act as an advisor and mentor, and be able to negotiate with clients to amend ideas in line with their wishes and explain what is and is not possible
- Strategic and Content Support - Advising and supporting all our teams to ensure creative projects deliver exceed client expectations.
- Creative Quality - Building an environment in which the creative teams can thrive and overseeing their ideas and projects. Taking responsibility for the creative philosophy and the standard of output across the business. You'll be key in Pitching your concepts to clients whilst taking full responsibility and ownership of the pitches creative success. Overseeing multiple projects simultaneously from start to finish, in an often high paced environment, keeping to deadlines, and signing off on these projects before they are presented.
- Business development -Actively seeking new connections within key clients and attending client functions / events to network.
- Creative Lead - Responsibility to lead new project pitches with the support of the appropriate team which can include suppliers. Ensuring pitches meet with the client's requirements and strategy and is in line with our brand proposition.
- Strategy -Actively keeping abreast of current industry trends and competitor and client activity. Bringing to the board's attention any new opportunities, ideas or suggestions that will aid in the progress towards the company vision.
- Training and Development - You'll hold an important mentoring role within the team to help individuals develop as well as encouraging them to step up and support you when we are at capacity. Nurture creativity across the business and grow confidence in the account teams to be able to advise clients on creative products and services.
- Company Culture - Demonstrate the Top Banana values and live and breathe the brand behaviours. Encouraging others to get involved and feel part of the team to help maintain and uphold the Top Banana culture. Take an active part in team meetings and activities. Having a voice and sharing ideas.
- 7 to 10 years' experience within Creative Communications including - Events, Incentives, Design, Digital & Film.
- Experience in producing creative projects with budgets ranging from low to high.
- Experience of goal setting and communicating strategy essential.
- Experience of working with other creative agencies.
You may have experience of the following: Creative Director, Head of Advertising, Creative Lead, Senior Designer, Project Management, Creative Suite, Project Manager, Creative Designer, Creative Design Director, Creative Events Director, Head of Creative Strategy, Creative Communications Director, etc