When people move to a new country, they face plenty of challenges getting settled, housing, healthcare language barriers, etc. Sending money back home should be simple and affordable, and sadly it's usually not.
At TransferGo, we aim to make life easier for anyone sending money abroad by removing the delays, paperwork and fees that traditional banks and cash bureaus have, and offering superior customer service. That's why our service, available on both web and mobile, has an industry-leading NPS of 75+ and a five-star rating on TrustPilot, and over 1,000,000 customers.
We are a fast growing (Series B) FinTech company with an international team of more than 100 people across offices in Vilnius, London, Berlin, Warsaw and Istanbul. We successfully completed our first Series B funding round in May, 2018, and we are looking to improve our product and expand our customer base across existing and new markets.
As our Marketing Analyst, you'll be in-charge of consolidating data from our various platforms, and providing insights to help us make better marketing and product decisions.
We have a lot of data at each stage of the funnel. We look at everything from conversion rates at the top of the funnel, through engagement and retention. We still need a bit of work on instrumentation and KPI definition, but we're fairly mature on that front. There will be some work around regular weekly and monthly reporting (and automating that). But the most important work will be ad-hoc analyses to help us make decisions around marketing, product, pricing and even business strategy more broadly. This will always start with the customer, and work backwards, rather than "working up" from the numbers, because ultimately the numbers are just a proxy for the impact we're having on actual human beings.
You will have the opportunity, if interested, to learn more about marketing strategy and performance marketing, and expand into more of an operational role.
- Produce weekly reports (in Tableau) on our primary marketing KPIs, and be able to track down the causes for, and explain any variance in those numbers
- Research specific strategic questions, give us your recommendations, plus help us understand the data behind your recommendations
- Once you understand the business and our customer behaviour well, we'd hope you'd identify other opportunities to expand and accelerate the business
- Help us develop forecasts and targets
- Communicate key insights to the broader organisation
- Strong analytical thinking ability, number one. You'll need to understand the data inside-out, and help us make good decisions quickly
- Able to query data (SQL) from a variety of systems, consolidate it in a way that informs good decision making. (AppsFlyer, Google Analytics, Redshift, Tableau, funnel.io, Firebase, and common ad platforms)
- Familiarity with testing and experimentation
- Basic working knowledge of statistics & probabilities
- Confident with SQL, and ideally R or Python
- Strong with Google Analytics
- Familiar with mobile app tracking and cross-platform attribution
- Bachelor's degree (minimum) or Masters (ideally) in a quantitative field such as maths, statistics, economics, finance from a competitive and well-regarded university
- Willingness to travel around Europe (up to 20% of your time) and learn about the many different cultures from which our customers come
- Genuine desire to help our customers, most of whom are trying to build a new better life away from home
Why we love working at TransferGo
If you ask our team what they enjoy most about working at TransferGo…
- Surrounded by very smart, open, curious, action-oriented people, opportunities to learn at every turn.
- Because we're a fast-growth business, there are plenty of opportunities to take on additional responsibility and grow your skills.
- Hands-on startup environment means you get a chance to try all sorts of things and grow your skills well beyond the scope of what you were initially hired to do. There's plenty of opportunity to grow, learn and advance quickly.
- It's a mission-led business, meaning the team has a real sense of purpose, especially since most of us are expatriates, and have faced many of these challenges ourselves. We love seeing the impact of our work every day.
- Strong culture of openness & transparency.
- Flexible working arrangements and…
- Really swish offices (Level42, Canary Wharf)