Mar 15, 2019
Business Information - Analytics
Conferences, Events & Exhibitions
Digital, Online & New Media
Outdoor & Out of Home
Television, Cinema & Radio
Events Executive - Global Conferences and Events
£25,000 + Up to £5000 Bonus + International travel
My client, an international Conference and Events organisation, who hold events in over 15 major cities, including Paris, Singapore and Rome! They are experts in their industry, specialising in Security, Pharmaceuticals and Financial events!
Due to continued success and growth within the Events industry, my client is seeking to recruit an enthusiastic Events Executive to join their busy, dynamic team.
Purpose of the role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Events Executive to join this highly successful team and support the Event Manager with the coordinating of Conferences, Workshops and Masterclasses. This position would suit a hardworking, organised, ambitious and driven individual who has experience in supporting and delivering large conferences and events.
Events Executive Experience, Knowledge and Skills:
- Minimum of 1-2 years relevant experience, ideally working as an Events Executive on B2B Conferences
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Capable problem solver, able to work on your own initiative
- Experience of providing a five star customer service to Senior Executives from Blue Chip Companies
- Willingness to travel overseas
- Organised and calm under pressure, working to tight deadlines.
- Have the ability to take on extra workload and tasks, whilst successfully managing original workload
- Proficient user of MS Word; MS Excel; MS PowerPoint
Events Executive Key Responsibilities:
- Respond to customer queries within the standard turnaround time required, via both personal email and Customer Services inbox
- Make and maintain regular contact with the Chairpersons and Speakers and seek to obtain their written papers and presentations for inclusion in the Conference.
- Liaise with your manager responsible re venue bookings to ensure that you are fully briefed.
- Create venue pages for overseas & outsourced venues.
- Liaise with other key staff (Production, Marketing, Sponsorship, Accounts) involved in the event to ensure they are fully briefed.
- Consult and liaise with suppliers, raising purchase orders and confirming requirements
- Consult and liaise with the venue regarding the event, layout and final numbers.
- Manage the floor plans of your events.
- Ensure that all sponsorship requirements have been carried out as per the booking form.
- Book Delegate and Speaker accommodation.
- Ensure all Conference Documentation is complete and up to date for dispatch after the event.
- Liaise with the AV team to make sure they are fully briefed on all AV equipment needed such as web and teleconferences.
- Arrange shipment and ensure safe arrival of all your materials to venues overseas.
- Manage the quality control checklist at all times.
- Set up the Registration Desk, display stands, etc
- Ensure Sponsors are set-up as agreed.
- Register Delegates efficiently and with the highest level of customer service.
- Welcome Speakers and introduce them to the Producer, Chairman, Audio Visual Technician.
- Administer non-payee procedures.
- Liaise with Conference venue to ensure the service provided is compliant with what was agreed.
- Manage all networking Events and ensure they are run to time & budget.
- Ensure Evaluation forms are circulated and completed by all attendees
INCREDIBLE opportunity to join a leading global organisation so please do not hesitate in sending your CV over today!
Email: .(url removed)