We have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Executive to join our customer-focused society journals marketing team, based in either our Oxfordshire UK or Philadelphia US office.
As a Marketing Executive you will engage with editors and societies through compelling relationship marketing campaigns that build, nurture and grow relationships. Using in-bound marketing you will plan, execute and report on the full range of evidence-based activities to maximize revenue and customer attraction, acquisition and retention. You will work as part of a global team with marketing colleagues in the UK, USA and APAC.
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate strong commercial awareness and have the necessary marketing skills and experience to plan effective marketing strategy to achieve results.
Responsibilities will include:
- Cultivating personal relationship with B2B and B2C customers to shape knowledge of customer needs, utilising face-to-face opportunities, as well as digital marketing channels
- Attract new customers into the top of the marketing funnel with in-bound marketing (content marketing, social media and branding)
- Interpret digital analytics beyond clicks, open rates and page views to focus on business metrics of traffic, leads and results of your marketing campaigns including elements of remarketing and retargeting
- Assess budgets and resource requirements, demonstrate ROI
- Monitor and report on marketing campaigns for the wider team; be able to communicate both externally and internally in formal meetings, team meetings and one-to-one
- Think creatively and critically and make recommendations for action to management accordingly
- Show entrepreneurial spirit: adapt in an environment of constant change and bring energy to your work and your own professional development
- Attendance at industry-led conferences, seminars and events
- Some mentorship of Coordinator colleagues will be required
This position can be based at either our office in Philadelphia US or in Oxfordshire, UK. Occasional international travel will be required as part of the role.
We also offer a comprehensive benefits package.