Feb 14, 2019
The Music Market / Arts and Media Ltd
B2B - Business Publishing
B2C - Consumer Publishing
Business Information - Intelligence
Conferences, Events & Exhibitions
Digital, Online & New Media
National & Regional Press
Outdoor & Out of Home
Television & Cinema
Our client, a global music company is looking to recruit an International Marketing Director to build and deliver successful and innovative international campaigns.
- Work closely with your roster of artists and label clients to construct & implement global marketing plans & strategies.
- Manage territorial budgets & set sales/streaming targets with international partners.
- Work closely with and drive our global network of Marketing Managers and distribution partners to deliver top-grade results.
- Bring innovation and creativity to campaigns.
- Communicate release information and pitching materials to the Digital Accounts Team and set playlist targets and strategies.
- Generate campaign reports, analysing streaming data to identify trends and opportunities.
- Oversee the collection of initial stock orders, promotional items, and sales figures from our international network.
- Work with team to schedule promo trips and phone schedules.
- Build and maintain good working relationships with the company's international network of label managers, distribution partners, licensees, and promo companies.
- Distribute assets & tools to the international teams.
- Substantial experience working in the International Department of a record label or distributor.
- Flexibility to adapt to and ability to take initiative in new situations that arise within an ever-evolving music landscape.
- Confident and highly organised.
- A deep understanding of International markets, retail, digital & media outlets.
- Experience working closely with artists & managers.
- An interest in data & analytics.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to build strong relationships with international partners.
When preparing your application, please include in your cover letter what recent music marketing initiatives or campaigns you've found interesting and why.