Our client is a leading British lifestyle brand supplying innovative products to renowned retailers, independent boutiques and online stores throughout the world. You can find their ranges on the shelves of retailers from Urban Outfitters and John Lewis through to Waitrose, Amazon and Walmart.
They are now in search of an organised individual, with a real interest in eCommerce, to assist with the running and development of their Amazon and wider marketplace channels. You will have a strong administrative background, ideally some eCommerce or marketing experience and keen to develop your career within online retailing.
Your role as eCommerce Coordinator will include:
- Providing general administrative assistance to support the international Amazon & Marketplace businesses
- Selecting the most suitable imagery for the platform and briefing new requirements when required
- Uploading new products & imagery across multiple marketplaces, and updating existing listings where needed
- Adding related products into variations, removing discontinued products, ensuring the correct product images are displayed to maximise effectiveness of the pages
- Arranging and uploading translated pages to European Amazon sites
- Assisting with price management
- Stock management, including placing POs and forecasting
- Taking ownership of feedback on the marketplaces, managing and driving customer reviews
- Monitoring and removing copies and counterfeits goods for marketplaces
- Customer service across all platforms
- Arranging logistics
The successful eCommerce Coordinator will have:
- Strong administrative experience
- Ideally some exposure to eCommerce or marketing
- Basic understanding of Amazon
- Basic Excel skills
- Positive attitude, wanting to roll your sleeve up and learn
- A team player!