Fred Perry will never favour short term gain if it, in anyway, devalues the long-term strength of the brand.
We continue to be a profitable global niche brand with strong values of integrity, personality and individuality. The Ecommerce manager must first, always be a brand guardian. They will also find ways to improve and develop the business by bringing new solutions and ways of working .
We are recruiting for a Ecommerce manager, who will be responsible for being the bridge between the digital team and the wider department. Someone to strike the balance between storytelling and commerce.
This is a newly created role at the heart of the digital growth of the Fred Perry brand. The role reports into the Ecommerce and Digital Marketing Manager and will help define, implement and iterate our global digital strategy. You will be a leading figure within the business as we continue our cultural shift towards digital ways of working
- Proposing developments and trade opportunities for the site, based on KPIs and industry best practices
- Manage all aspects of web analytics related to ecommerce and communicate relevant information to the senior leadership and internal stakeholders
- Analyse merchandising reports and track PPC campaign performance, ensuring monthly KPIs are achieved
- Manage ESP and CRM platforms
- Increase sales and customer loyalty through an effective Email programme
- Grow the customer database and carry out audits on a regular basis, ensuring the company maintains GDPR policies
- Day to day management of all Digital agencies including PPC, SEO and Email
- Acting as an internal digital agency to bring cultural change to the business
- Define the digital opportunity and what social commerce means to Fred Perry
- Manage the effective planning and execution of content across the websites and online marketing campaigns, ensuring accuracy and efficiency of timelines for all content publishing
- Manage all launches, including overseeing samples for photography, descriptive product copy and technical information
- Prepare and execute the online activity calendar for the year, detailing seasonal launches, marketing initiatives and any other adhoc projects
- Ensure products are launched online on time, by reviewing and improving current processes.
Fred Perry has always been different. We're only as good as our employees, and so we look to attract people who are passionate and with diverse backgrounds and experience.
- Minimum 4 years' experience within Ecommerce
- Passionate about the customer and all elements of the customer experience
- Experience working in a branded retail environment
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics
- Team player with a positive 'can-do' attitude
- Highly organised, methodical with excellent attention to detail
- Can demonstrate an understanding and passion of the brand DNA
We offer a great salary and benefits here at Fred, not to mention a very generous staff discount and flexible working! Hours: Flexi Hours starting from 8am-10am finishing 4:30pm-6:30pm, plus early finish Fridays!
- Competitive Salary
- Annual performance-related bonus
- 25 days holiday
- 8% non-contributory stakeholder pension
- Life Assurance
- Private medical insurance
- Travel Loan
Job Type: Full-time
- E-Commerce: 4 years (Preferred)