Feb 14, 2019
Solve Recruitment Limited
B2B - Business Publishing
B2C - Consumer Publishing
Business Information - Intelligence
Conferences, Events & Exhibitions
Digital, Online & New Media
National & Regional Press
Outdoor & Out of Home
Television & Cinema
Our Client is a large and fast paced Digital Agency, based in a beautiful location on the South Coast.
We are looking for a Digital Account Manager to join their lively team in the following capacity:
- To drive client strategy across your portfolio of accounts and advise customers on how to achieve their business goals in the most effective manner by utilising their various marketing channels most efficiently, advising on the interplay and integration between all digital channels and ensuring that advice is delivered with confidence and gravitas.
- To manage a portfolio of customers, taking responsibility for growing revenue as well as the day to day management of these accounts.
- To drive business growth through existing clients, developing a proactive action plan for your accounts in order to meet client retention targets.
- To build and sustain strong and long-lasting relationships with client-side senior managers and maintain frequent contact with any other third party agencies used by each customer.
- To specifically identify, propose and implement new projects and campaigns in order to meet and exceed each customer's ROI and service expectations and to maximise revenue and profit.
- With support from your Account Director, to follow an industry standard planning framework when creating and delivering customer campaign plans and ensure the right activity is in place to meet customer objectives.
- Work with the Service Managers, to motivate and support the technical delivery teams in delivering an outstanding service in order to retain and grow all customer accounts, taking responsibility for the quality of work carried out by all team members and ensuring the agency has the correct level of skills to grow your accounts.
- To support your Account Director and wider sales team in new business acquisition.
- To support Service Director and relevant salesperson in the on-boarding of new clients.
- Oversee the delivery of discovery work and project manage on-going retainer activity and project work for your customers, ensuring work is delivered to the highest standard, on time and to budget.
- To ensure that SMART objectives are in place across all campaigns and that these are understood and agreed with each customer.
- To proactively advise clients about digital marketing landscape developments and ensure that campaign strategies are adapted in a timely fashion to meet all relevant requirements.
- To ensure that customer reporting utilises the right metrics, delivers robust insight, includes clear actions and relates clearly to achievement against agreed objectives.
- To ensure that reports are professionally written and proofed, following all relevant company style guidelines.
- To project manage the ongoing planning and administration of your own customers' accounts, ensuring that your customer campaigns are properly planned and documented and ensuring that the right commercial and technical strategies and resources are in place to deliver against campaign objectives and scenario planning forecasts.
- To ensure that knowledge and understanding of the vertical markets served by your customers is understood, maintained and developed on an ongoing basis Customer focus.
- To personally manage a group of customers, including enterprise level customers, with multiple cross channel digital strategies. To produce yearly business plans for clients, identifying new opportunities and strategies for growth.
- To set up and lead "walk-throughs" of each monthly report with each customer, ensuring that all content of the report is understood by you in advance.
- To ensure that key insights and advice are outlined, a clear summary is given of performance against agreed objectives and KPIs and agree and document clear deadlines for both the customer and Company to take forward required actions.
- To maintain regular contact with customers and provide timely and efficient responses to all customer queries.
- To prepare and deliver top quality presentations to customers to demonstrate progress, ensuring that documentation and presentation material follows all company style guidelines.
- To ensure the seamless on-boarding of new customers by liaising with all necessary departments.
- To investigate and solve customer problems, complaints and credit issues by liaising with all necessary departments. To inform the Services Director, your Account Director and relevant Service Manager when Amber or Red "flags" are raised (directly or indirectly).
- Analytical and technical To meet the requirements of the Accounts Team for prompt and accurate supply of information about sales, so that forecasting is accurate and customers can be promptly and accurately invoiced.
- To ensure that all customer details and other information in both Infusionsoft and Apollo is up-to-date and accurate at all times for all team members.
- To ensure that all quotes are logged accurately in Infusionsoft.
- Confirmations for all business must include a signed order against terms and conditions.
- For each confirmed sale, both Infusion Soft and Apollo must be updated accordingly to include the relevant close date.
- To co-operate as required with the Accounts Team in securing payment from customers.
- To provide detailed and accurate briefs to the creative/delivery teams when development work is required.
- To ensure your knowledge of the digital marketing industry is kept up-to-date and relevant by networking/researching/reading blogs and other news and information sources.
- To contribute to fostering a culture of excellence across the wider team and other departments.
- To understand the features and benefits of all Company products and services in order to successfully promote these to customers.
If this is the perfect opportunity for you, please apply via Solve Recruitment.