JOB TITLE: SEO EXECUTIVE
SALARY: £26,000 - £30,000 depending on experience
HOURS OF EMPLOYMENT: 9am-5.30pm Monday to Friday
BENEFITS: Subsidised gym, health insurance, pension and free parking
Do you commute to work at a distance and now looking to work in South Manchester?
Are you an experienced SEO Executive looking to join a leading firm? If so, an excellent opportunity has arisen for an SEO Executive for a forward thinking company based in Altrincham… If you are currently an SEO Executive with excellent Digital skills (Google Analytics, SemRush, Screaming Frog & other SEO tools) we would also welcome your CV.
Your main purpose of this role is to support the Digital Marketing Manager with the full range of SEO activities. This will include managing and implementing strategies for both on-page and off-page optimisation.
- Carrying out detailed keyword research, making recommendations.
- Performing on-page optimisation.
- Develop & perform link-building ideas and strategies to attract links from new websites, regional press and high authority media.
- Work alongside the marketing department to assist with content/blog strategy.
- Research & carry out on-page, off-page and backlink audits, including recommendations.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest industry developments and ensure your recommendations fit within these.
- Liaise with key stakeholders and partners, reporting on performance.
- Promote and comply with legislation company policies on equal opportunities and health and safety both in the delivery of services and the treatment of others.
- Identify and undertake training and development as required in order to meet personal and business needs.
- Undertake any other reasonable duties, commensurate with the level of the post so as to ensure the efficient running of the company
- Education to degree level or equivalent
- Experience within an SEO focused role
- Experience with both on-page and off-page optimisation
- Experience using tools such as Google Analytics, SemRush, Screaming Frog & other SEO tools
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to prioritise
- Ability to work under pressure and effectively meet deadlines
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- Excellent numerical ability with high levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to act on own initiative and take on the responsibility
- Understanding of marketing best practices and techniques
- Knowledge of developments in marketing
- Familiarity with technical SEO
- SEO copywriting skills and knowledge of content strategies
- A flexible approach to fulfilling the duties of the post
- The desire to advance SEO skills
- Experience or knowledge in the legal sector is preferred but not essential
- Understanding of HTML would be desirable
KEYWORDS: SEO, PPC, Google Analytics, SemRush, Screaming Frog, SEO tools, Legal, HMTL
Altrincham, Sale, Cheshire, Wilmslow, Gatley, Stretford, Urmston, Partington, Handforth, Heald Green, Didsbury, Mere, Hale Barns, Little Bollington, Bowden, Broadheath, Stockport