Events Project Manager
c£25,000 - £30,000 p.a.
- Are you looking for a new, exciting and challenging environment to showcase your skills and develop your career?
- Are you interested in building a career in the events and hospitality industry?
- Are you someone who is creative and passionate about all things "events" who enjoys watching them come to life?
Our client, a market leading business within their industry, are currently looking for a driven and talented Events Project Manager to join their successful and reputable dynamic team based in Leicester.
Role & Responsibilities of the Events Project Manager:
- You will be a passionate, organised and dynamic Project Manager; able to work across a portfolio of highly complex and multi-faceted regional and nationally events.
- You will work closely with the Communications and Marketing Manager, from initial conception to final delivery and later review; you will be a part of every stage.
- As the company's lead on each event, and your client's key point of contact, you will need to have a hands-on, yet strategic approach, with the ability to multi-task with conflicting priorities; delivering tangible results for clients and ultimately their customers.
- You will have responsibility for the development, scheduling and implementation of multi-faceted event and festival plans whilst balancing highly complex relationships and processes with clients, sponsors and stakeholders.
- You will be able to offer marketing consultation to your clients to advise the best course for their events.
- You will be able to off consultation on all elements that go in to building the events, from Audio visuals, catering, marketing, logistics etc.
- Carry out all financial quotations, invoicing and reports.
- You will also be flexible to work when necessary to complete all tasks, client/ site visits and events.
About You as the Events Project Manager:
- Results and sales focused with an ability to effectively communicate and up-sell with an array of messages to a range of stakeholders
- Experience of event management
- An ability to demonstrate a personal approach with creative thinking, intuition and flair
- Highly focused on detail
- Experience of building strong long-term relationships
- Exceptional project management, organizational, scheduling, time and delivery / implementation skills
If you do not receive a response within five working days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Eileen Richards Recruitment are experienced within seven different sectors consisting of Accountancy and Finance, Construction, Customer Service and Onsite including Insurance, Executive Search and Selection, Human Resources, Legal and Office, and Sales and Marketing.
We look forward to helping you in your career in these sectors, so please send a copy of your CV to us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career in these sectors please feel free to refer them to us.
We look forward to hearing from you.