Feb 13, 2019
The Music Market / Arts and Media Ltd
B2B - Business Publishing
B2C - Consumer Publishing
Business Information - Intelligence
Conferences, Events & Exhibitions
Digital, Online & New Media
National & Regional Press
Outdoor & Out of Home
Television & Cinema
Our client, an iconic label, is looking to recruit a Marketing Manager to create, deliver and manage outstanding and profitable marketing campaigns and strategies for UK and international releases.
- Manage consumer marketing plans.
- Work closely with the label A&R/Digital/Press/Promotions/Sales etc. to deliver cutting-edge strategies across the business.
- Managing individual Artist budgets.
- Work with digital and the central insight team to plan and execute a regular market research programme.
- Plan multi-platform advertising campaigns with the media agency.
- Devise effective digital campaigns with the digital marketing team.
- Work closely with the commercial team, taking operational and creative responsibility for e-Commerce across all release campaigns.
- Instigate and manage / co-manage photo shoots, video shoots and creation of all creative content to support all release campaigns.
- Develop strong relationships with artists and artist management.
- Communicate all information regarding release plans, changes, developments etc. to all departments.
- Be prepared to adapt job, role and requirements to suit an ever-changing music landscape.
- Develop and initiate innovative ideas for merchandising opportunities.
- Proven authoritative knowledge of charts, trends and artists.
- Similar experience working with indie/pop acts.
- Ability to identify and nurture artist talent.
- Have strong knowledge of the streaming space and playlisting, fundamentally on Spotify and Apple Music services.
- Experience of marketing acts of various sizes and budgets.
- Experience of effectively managing budgets.
- Success at incorporating digital activity into marketing campaigns.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to deal with difficult situations with tact and diplomacy.
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal, and outstanding presentational ability.
- Successful experience in negotiating with artists, artist management, internal stakeholders and senior management.
- Experience instigating and managing photo shoots, including managing budgets, briefs and contracts.