Feb 12, 2019
The Music Market / Arts and Media Ltd
B2B - Business Publishing
B2C - Consumer Publishing
Business Information - Intelligence
Conferences, Events & Exhibitions
Digital, Online & New Media
National & Regional Press
Outdoor & Out of Home
Television & Cinema
Our client, an iconic record label is looking to recruit a Campaign Manager for their world-leading label for classical and neo-classical music.
- Produce and product manage marketing campaigns for your designated artists, and projects.
- Develop and execute campaign ideas for the label brand creating a cohesive vision across the roster.
- Working closely with artists and creative agencies.
- Delivering creative marketing tools for international use across all digital, OOH and broadcast.
- Instigate video and photo sessions, selecting photographers and drafting contracts.
- Select designer and direct sleeve design with Artist Management, obtaining necessary approvals.
- Work within the Marketing team as custodian of neo-classical and specialist releases.
- Oversee all market research activity, liaising closely with the insight division.
- Co-ordinate integrated online campaigns with artists/management and the Digital team.
- Embrace new technologies and their benefits - commercial and creative - for the growth of the unit and the business.
- Write and publish weekly marketing updates.
- Manage relevant artist/label showcases and events.
- Liaising with A&R Managers and producers regarding master delivery, mixes, samplers, label copy, music samples and technical issues relevant to the initiation and marketing of a product.
- Sticking to budgets for initiation of records and marketing plans, operating the computerised budget control system and keeping accurate records of expenditure.
- Experience working with artists within the neo-classical /indie/ electronic sphere.
- Proven knowledge of charts, trends and artists.
- Experience of budget management.
- Proven strength in working autonomously.
- Drive and ability to push projects through to completion.
- Experience working on original and commercially successful marketing strategies.
- Excellent interpersonal and both written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience of working with external creative and media buying agencies.
- Substantial experience in digital marketing, with experience delivering digital campaigns desirable.
- Experience assisting photo shoots, including managing briefs and contracts.