Feb 12, 2019
B2B - Business Publishing
B2C - Consumer Publishing
Business Information - Intelligence
Conferences, Events & Exhibitions
Digital, Online & New Media
National & Regional Press
Outdoor & Out of Home
Television & Cinema
Our client is leading the way in the fastest growing media space within mobile, App Search marketing. Based in Central London this is a unique chance to join a start-up at a very at a crucial time as they grow rapidly. If you are talented and passionate and love the business of mobile apps- now is the time to join the adventure.
Scope of the role
- Responsible for bringing in new clients for Apple Search Ads / Google UAC / App Store Optimisation (ASO)
- Management of own sales pipeline, proactively seeking new leads and opportunities.
- Developing new business relationships with leading app developers within major verticals
- Travel as and when required
- Global Travel for shows required
- Multilingual is desirable
- Generating new business leads and identifying sales opportunities.
- Signing New ASO business
- Signing New Apple Search Ads Clients
- Signing new Google Universal App Campaigns (UAC) Clients
- Actively and successfully managing the sales process from lead generation, negotiation and closing, to handover to the account managers in the team.
- Preparation and responsibility for proposals, contracts and supporting documentation.
- Manage all admin and ensuring all prospects / pipeline is kept up to date on CRM system
- Ensuring customer satisfaction by working closely with Support, Marketing and Product.
- Achieving or exceeding personal targets agreed with management.
- Working with the Marketing department to ensure consistency of communication and providing feedback for campaigns, events and marketing planning.
- Providing accurate and regular reports to management.
- Maintaining detailed knowledge of ASO, Apple Search Ads, Google UAC and Other aspects of App Marketing, Mobile ecosystem, Appstore trends etc.
Key skills and experience
- At least 2-3 years working within the mobile app advertising space.
- Plenty of App developer contacts. Preferred verticals: Gaming, Gambling, m-Commerce, shopping, travel, utilities, finance etc.
- Proven track record of achieving targets in a competitive environment
- Proactive, highly focused and well organised
- Experience in dealing with large clients with uncapped spend potential
- Comfortable presenting to groups of people.
- Highly target and results driven.
- Highly numerate and literate.
- Degree level educated preferred
- Excellent inter-personal/communications/negotiation skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a wider team
- Build and create good bespoke client relevant decks
- Bright, optimistic, highly self-motivated and driven team player
- Hugely proactive, able to spot an opportunity and jump on it
- Ability to multi-task and stay organised in a dynamic work environment
- Attention to detail in ensuring all sales opportunities are captured and explored
- Maintain a professional manner at all times
- Confident working in a start-up environment
- Credible, articulate and confident