Feb 12, 2019
Consult Search & Selection
B2B - Business Publishing
B2C - Consumer Publishing
Business Information - Intelligence
Conferences, Events & Exhibitions
Digital, Online & New Media
National & Regional Press
Outdoor & Out of Home
Television & Cinema
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to work for a great family run company as a Paid Media Executive.
We're looking for an enthusiastic individual to oversee PPC campaigns on behalf of this world leading manufacturer.
- Creating and planning a variety of PPC campaigns across a range of digital channels
- Overseeing existing campaigns and making recommendations on how to optimise them
- Analysing trends and making data-driven decisions
- Writing engaging copy for adverts
- Making creative suggestions for advert templates
- Account management of clients
- Relationship building and business development
- Producing detailed analysis and reports of campaigns
- Presenting data and reports to a range of audiences.
- A good understanding of how PPC fits in to the wider area of digital marketing
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and data manipulation
- Strong analytical skills
- A good level of mathematical ability
- The ability to think creatively
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to think strategically and develop innovative marketing strategies
- Creative writing skills
- The ability to present information effectively to a range of audiences
- Strong relationship-building skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience using tools such as Google adwords.
What's in it for you:
- To work in a friendly, supportive and professional environment
- Competitive Salary
- Scope for progression within the company
We endeavour to respond to all applications within 7 days but due to the high level of applications if you do not hear then please assume you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in this instance.