As Paid Media Account Director, you will lead a team of PPC account managers and analysts, leading on strategy, best practice execution, internal stakeholder management and client leadership of your client accounts.
You will have an extensive knowledge of at least two biddable channels - search, display, social, video and native - and have an interest in others. You will be able to communicate with senior stakeholders both internally and externally.
You'll ensure all campaigns are managed to the exceptional standards, utilising all relevant, available and applicable optimisation methods and management approaches to ensure maximum performance and impact.
What you will do
- Act as strategic lead for all paid media accounts under your remit, defining responsibilities, owning relationships and steering your team
- Work across an exciting and diverse range of platforms; including paid search, social, display, native and video
- Work closely with account, SEO and data teams to ensure clear and integrated performance planning and execution
- Champion team and company excellence across all of your work
- Understand the commercial requirements of your clients' businesses and determine strategies, and facilitate internal understanding, accordingly
- Work with clients to set KPIs for campaigns and ensure performance is monitored closely against client goals and contractual requirements
- Act as a point of contact and escalation for all the assigned accounts within your team
- Develop and maintain close and productive client relationships as well as have the ability to identify new business opportunities from existing clients
- Contribute to upsells, proposals and pitches
- both clients and internal departments in order to continually optimise activity.
- Lead key meetings and provide support on all other meeting preparation and delivery
- Be comfortable reporting any potential issues or concerns with management, if you believe escalation may be required
- Work closely, where required with accounts, with client leadership and SEO lead
- You have 3-5 years paid media experience
- You have agency experience in a client-facing role
- You have experience in 3rd party bid management tools such as DoubleClick Search, Marin, Kenshoo
- You have experience managing multiple clients with responsibility for paid media strategy, output and impac
Found Perks & Benefits
As well as getting to work with our brilliant team above the historic Smithfield Market, we offer every Founder a wide range of benefits. We love our team and so we make sure they are well looked after and have a healthy work/life balance.
- Breakfast - Whether you're a morning person or not, start your day on the best possible note with a top-notch brekkie.
- Health & Dental - We'll cover all your medical and dental insurance needs after 2 years' service. Say aaahh! Just not financially.
- Sports & Fitness - We love exercise. Take part in a weekly yoga class or a game of five-a-side. Healthy bodies equal healthy minds!
- Personal Development - Subsidised gym membership, lifestyle courses and professional development plans. Get healthy, and get better.
- Birthday & Christmas Shopping - An extra day and a half holiday a year to celebrate and to shop. Who doesn't like shopping?
- Wedding gift - If you get hitched, we'll give you 5 extra holiday days for that extra special honeymoon. How generous is that?
- Long service rewards - From additional holidays to fun experiences, we always show our appreciation to long-time employees. Hell, they deserve it.
- Holiday - Kicking off with 23.5 holiday days, including your birthday. Time away from the office is important, so we ensure you have enough of it.
- Pension - We match up to 3% of your monthly pension contributions. Your future is as important to us as your present.
- Flexible, Agile Working - Managing life and work isn't always easy, so to make it easier we have flexible hours and agile working set up.
- As well as Pre Pay Day Pizza, Massages days at the office, beers and snacks on Fridays, unlimited supplies of fruit.