Our client is a London based integrated production studio, creating award-winning visual content for the advertising industry in the UK, USA and across Europe.
Their mission is to create sensational imagery that moves people and inspires brand devotion. The Job
You will be working with the Marketing Manager across all external and internal marketing initiatives with a key focus on lead generation. This will include:
- Sales and client support - identifying new opportunities, industry insights, and delivering our client retention programme.
- Event Management and client hospitality initiatives where required.
- Collaborating with the creative and production stakeholders to creating treatments pre-project and maintain post-project followups.
- Working with Production teams to create and deliver brand assets for use on all marketing channels, working within Brand Guidelines.
- Instrumental in generating qualified sales leads that will lead to new contact opportunities.
- Creating, delivering and tracking e-marketing campaigns
- Creating, delivering and tracking website and social mediacontent.
- Tracking and analysing marketing platform analytics and working with relevant stakeholders to achieve target metrics/KPI's and improve user experience and customer engagement.
- Implementing our social media and online strategy, deepening engagement and growing audiences.
- Work with Marketing Manager to develop and assist the delivery of all external and marketing initiatives.
- Contributing to the required reporting on Marketing activity, forecasts and results to Marketing Manager.
- Create an open channel of communication between SB and key account contacts - whereby relationships are moving from being 'transactional' to 'consultative', securing meetings and events with prospects andclients.
Who fits the bill?
You will be an energetic, resourceful and self-motivated individual with a keen eye for detail and bursting with enthusiasm and initiative.
- Good written English
- Demonstrable understanding/experience and enthusiasm for social media
- Ability to work with initiative and confidence without heavy supervision
- Excellent communicator and listener with good interpersonal skills
- Proactivity. Good self-management. Enthusiasm for Project Management
- Enthusiasm about becoming expert in ourindustry
- Journalistic, investigative mind set, who's meticulous anddiligent
- Resourceful and self-motivated.
- Calmness and clear thinking underpressure
- Keen to approach people, both internally andexternally
- Competent on Photoshop, InDesign andIllustrator
- Able to take decent photos (eg. at industryevents)
- Good eye and appreciation forimagery
- Prior understanding of the ad industry and the workings of imagecreation
- Experience in eventorganisation