Feb 08, 2019
Mai Day Recruitment Services Ltd
B2B - Business Publishing
B2C - Consumer Publishing
Business Information - Intelligence
Conferences, Events & Exhibitions
Digital, Online & New Media
National & Regional Press
Outdoor & Out of Home
Television & Cinema
Sponsorship and Exhibition Sales Manager
£35,000 + Uncapped Commission + Generous Company Benefits!
South West London
My client, a leading Global Events and Exhibitions organisation, are host to a number of exhibitions taking place across the world including: Belgium, China, Dubai, Singapore & the UAE. With unique and complimentary vision and values, my client combines multi-format venues business and events to create unrivalled events for their visitors!
Due to continued growth of the business and the number of events within their portfolios, my client is now recruiting for a Sponsorship and Exhibition Sales Manager. To be considered for this role, you must have experience of selling Sponsorship and Exhibition stand space.
Purpose of the role
The Sponsorship and Exhibition Sales Manager would be responsible for a combination of new business development and account management, selling across a series of exhibitions in three continents. It's the ideal role for a hard working, ambitious, driven sales professional who is happy to conduct sales over the phone & via email, as well as travelling the world: conducting face to face meetings, attending competitor trade shows and scheduling business development road trips
Sponsorship and Exhibition Sales Manager Requirements
- Two years Sponsorship and Exhibitions sales experience
- Strong knowledge of one or more systems/processes to troubleshoot.
- Excellent problem solver, usually of a tactical nature in order to resolve broader operational issues.
- Provide a high standard of customer service
- Good knowledge of organization and/or sectors
- Good aptitude to interact, cooperate and influence others to adopt new approaches, ways of working.
- Support your team members positively, with initiatives developed elsewhere.
- Able to generate innovative solutions within learned fields of activities.
Sponsorship and Exhibition Sales Manager Responsibilities:
- The Sponsorship and Exhibition Sales Manager will be responsible for updating & extending prospects database & delivering sales objectives, based on a proposed commercial plan using market knowledge of competitive events, trends, key stakeholders, and social media
- Feed marketing with needs.
- Build sustainable relationships with exhibitors to improve market knowledge retention ratio, selling sponsoring and value added services.
- International travel to see customers, competitive tradeshows and generate new business.
- Responsible for the administration of potential and confirmed exhibitors in the CRM system and subsequent paperwork once a deal has been made.
- Responsible for achieving sales targets, both individual and as a team.
- Responsible for providing content for the Critical Sales Paths (CSP), Retention Reports and Booked Exhibitor Lists
- Work independently and as a team alongside 4 other sales staff.
This is SUPERB opportunity for a Sponsorship and Exhibition Sales Manager to join this wonderful organisation!