We're on the hunt for a Senior Content Marketing Executive with demonstrable experience of delivering great results within content marketing. Working on multiple client accounts, your role will be responsible for working on a mixture of content strategy, delivery and promotion, within an exciting and busy Digital Marketing department.
- 3+ years' experience working in a content marketing or digital marketing role.
- Demonstrable experience of working autonomously on content marketing campaigns.
- Experience creating and managing content across a range of platforms.
- A passion for creating and maintaining quality content.
- Excellent written communication skills and attention to detail.
- Experience in working with content marketing and management tools.
- Experience with CMS platforms e.g. WordPress.
- Experience with Google Analytics.
- A results-driven approach to content marketing.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Good interpersonal skills.
We work in a relatively fluid & lean way so you'll need to be comfortable working iteratively with the rest of the team to deliver an outstanding result without specifications or intensive management. The key to our success is the great relationships we have with our clients, so you will need to be comfortable with taking on the role of an account manager when dealing with the clients you work with. ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist with, and own where necessary, Content strategy creation, management and delivery.
- Creation and delivery of content and content marketing plans for clients.
- Copywriting and content related research for client's websites.
- Campaign ideation and generation of campaign concepts to pitch to clients.
- Assist with, or own where necessary, digital PR and outreach.
- Social media content creation and, where necessary, community management.
- Analytics and reporting.
- Help to manage client relationships.
- Work with and manage ongoing partnerships with in-house and external content producers, web developers, web designers, copywriters.
- Work with account managers and producers on cross-departmental projects.
- Ensure all content produced matches the tone and style of each client.
- Ensure all content produced meets the Google guidelines.
- Assist, where necessary, with business development
- 23 - 28 days of holiday (based on your length of service)
- Plus, your birthday off (after first year of service)
- Contributory pension scheme (4-5% employer contribution depending on length of service)
- Finish at 3pm on Fridays
- Life assurance
- Income protection
- Medical insurance
- Employee assistance programme (mental health, legal and tax advice, etc)
- Free breakfast on Fridays
- Regular free lunches and drinks to reward the successes of the team
- Your choice of job-related book added to the Company Library each month
- Employee loans
- Eye care vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Sick pay package
- A fun and supportive working environment
If this is the perfect opportunity for you, please apply via Solve Recruitment.