Feb 07, 2019
B2B - Business Publishing
B2C - Consumer Publishing
Business Information - Intelligence
Conferences, Events & Exhibitions
Digital, Online & New Media
National & Regional Press
Outdoor & Out of Home
Television & Cinema
Are you passionate about process and analysis, and looking for a role to get your foot in the door?
The Just Recruitment Group are recruiting for a Digital Media Executive on a 2 month contract basis (with the possibility to go permanent) for our client, a highly successful agency based on the outskirts of Colchester.
You will be acting as the supporting interface between the internal client team and internal service teams on e-shot delivery and other digital media to ascertain the clients needs.
Duties will include:
- Producing e-shots and other digital media assets for the client to meet deadlines.
- Working closely with the team to brief jobs into the studio.
- Daily management of your jobs, ensuring that the planner is adhered to and deadlines
- Set all e-shots up on the internal reporting system.
- Ensure all e-shots are tagged correctly as per the clients' requirements.
- Processing the sends to databases of e-shots for a variety of clients.
- Responding proactively to all internal team requirements.
- Any other adhoc duties as requested by the Account Manager.
Previous experience within an agency environment is preferred for this role, but not essential.
Previous experience using IBM/Mobas/Dotmailer or other email platforms is beneficial, as well as generating reports using clear statistics.
Knowledge and Skills required:
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent computer skills, including the Microsoft suite.
This is a full-time, contract tole paying up to £16,000.
Due to the location of the role you must have your own transport.
If you are interested then apply today!