This is an amazing and very rare chance to join a leading, and unique, global out of home media company. We are seeking a confident, ambitious, media focused candidate to join their London HQ in an entry level role that will provide solid foundations to develop a successful career in the company.
The successful candidate will help establish the brand with both Media agency and Outdoor Specialists; grow the client base by identifying new opportunities and establishing relationships with key clients; Build and manage relationships with existing clients; Work closely with Marketing and Design teams; Liaise with French and German counterparts to try and grow cross-market campaigns and attend industry events and maintain high profile with key decision makers
What you'll do:
- Build presentations and write proposals
- Effectively use insights and research and work with team to develop targeted sales strategy
- Work with your peers to create an effective personal development strategy
- You will act as a liaison between the sales team and clients, ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Showcase excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Proactively address clients' needs and facilitate the sale process from beginning to the end.
- Act as the point of contact for clients
- Stay up-to-date with new features and product launches
- Establish best practices
- Suggest innovative ideas to increase sales and improve customer experience
What we are looking for:
- Graduate calibre candidate
- A task driven individual who gains satisfaction from brilliantly servicing clients in order to maximise sales revenue
- A customer focused individual with excellent communication skills
- Someone who enjoys developing new relationships into strong commercial ties
- An analytical mindset able to draw conclusions from data
- You should enjoy swift and efficient solution building
- Someone who is comfortable delivering at pace and working in a commercial environment
- Proactive, organised and self motivated
- An excellent team player who enjoys working towards team and business goals
- Strong IT skills including Word, Excel, Powerpoint
Package: Starting Salary £20,000 + Quarterly bonuses
Interested? Please apply immediately
**Please only apply if you are able to start within the next 4-6 weeks and are eligible to work in the UK.