Media Sales Field Executive
Salary is Dependant on Experience
We are looking for a confident, outgoing person to add to our client's successful sales team.
Your role will be to develop, maximise and maintain revenue through the sale of local sponsorship & promotions to existing and new clients within West Sussex and some of the Hampshire area.
You will be a driven, pro-active and self-motivated individual who can thrive in a fast paced and intense sales environment. A high level of professional organisation is essential with rigorous attention to detail and the ability to work to deadline. Excellent customer service and communication skills are an absolute must to help forge and maintain professional client/ business relationships.
Your main duties & responsibilities will be:
- To achieve all personal sales targets & objectives
- To prepare proposals and client correspondence
- To prospect for new business out in the field
- To sell roadshows, sponsorships & promotions and associated products
- To work with the team to achieve the monthly team revenue target and attend sales meetings
- To develop new business and maintain and build the existing client database
- To present opportunities to local businesses and generate creative marketing ideas for clients
- To create strong business relationships in the community
- To identify opportunities to grow your year on year revenue and the customer base
- To attend roadshows and events as/when required
- To submit reports and complete all required paperwork within specified time constraint
- To assist in the collection of client payments as instructed by credit control
- To provide a high level of customer service, particularly the prompt return of phone calls and emails, regular face to face contact and delivery of requested information ahead of/or on time.
The candidate should:
- Have experience of field sales.
- An understanding and experience of media sales especially within commercial radio is preferable but not essential.
- A full UK driving license.