Jan 11, 2019
B2B - Business Publishing
B2C - Consumer Publishing
Business Information - Intelligence
Conferences, Events & Exhibitions
Digital, Online & New Media
National & Regional Press
Outdoor & Out of Home
Television & Cinema
Job Title - Junior Media Sales Executive
Salary - £13,000 - £16,000 + Commission
Industry - Advertising/Publishing/Media
The successful Trainee Sales Executive will be required to do the following however not limited to:
* 35% of calls will be new business cold calls on respected industry publication
* 65% of calls will be with past advertisers for an established Business to Business title (Electronic Product Design & Test) across their multiplatform (Print, Digital, Data) offering.
* Deliver against their target of £6,000 worth of sales in first 3 months.
* Working closely with the BDM and Group Director to identify new client needs against which to develop new solutions and related revenue streams.
* Be a role model for those around you and approach every challenge with Enthusiasm, Curiosity and Openness, Actively listen and learn daily.
The Successful Sales Media Executive will be required to reach the following objectives but again not limited to:
* Have a full understanding of the features & benefits EPDT & the market it serves by the end of month 3 (Understanding the sell)
* Contact with 25% of the 289 non advertising decision makers within first 3 months.
* Be able to understand and relay back clients issues and how you plan on helping address these to your line manager with the idea to convert & deliver 15 proposals within 3 months.
* Sell £6,000 worth of advertising from the 15 proposals by the end of month 3
* Sell £68,000 worth of advertising by end of year 1
Finally, the successful Junior Sales Executive will have the following experience and skills in order to be considered for this opportunity:
* Shows progression in previous roles
* Office/Customer facing experience
* Hungry to earn more.
* High Achiever and passion to succeed and develop
* Have a consistent enthusiastic work ethic to
* Full Driving License
* Experience in Excel and Powerpoint
* Open to criticism and others' ideas
* Strong communicator
* Analytically Thinking