Biddable Media Manager - London - £35,000
This is an amazing opportunity for a talented and experienced Biddable Media Manager to join this high-end fashion retailer based in the City of London. If you are looking to make your mark within the world of digital, then this is the perfect role for you!
Main responsibilities as Biddable Media Manager:
- Plan, create and optimise media campaigns across social and display to support direct response, customer acquisition and brand advertising at allowable CPA.
- Make regular optimisations to bids, audience segments, geo and demo targets and creative.
- Partner with Google, Facebook, Twitter to drive actionable insights from their data resources.
- Paid social - Manage the BAU and strategy including ad creation, targeting, scheduling, optimising & evaluation across Instagram & Facebook before building into other Social networks.
- Build automated Programmatic performance media reports that are shared across functions.
- Collaborate with tech and design teams to ensure successful execution of marketing plans and messaging.
Required Experience/skills as Biddable Media Manager
- Demonstrable experience of working autonomously on biddable media campaigns.
- Experience of lookalike, search retargeting, demographic targeting and how to leverage them to achieve business goals (CPA/ROI).
- Experienced in planning brand and performance campaigns across the digital ecosystem (from digital, social, to mobile), across multiple media buying platforms.
- Proficient in DoubleClick tools
- Strong analytical skills and research abilities with demonstrated experience of using results to inform strategic direction and approach.
- Minimum 2-5 Years of direct media experience at an agency, publisher or vendor.
- Experience in a media planning or buying position at an advertising or media agency preferred.
- Proficient in use of Excel to create reports and work with large data sets
- Minimum 1-year Management experience.
- An undergraduate degree (min 2.1) in a related field (Business, Economics, Marketing) preferable