Jan 10, 2019
B2B - Business Publishing
B2C - Consumer Publishing
Business Information - Intelligence
Conferences, Events & Exhibitions
Digital, Online & New Media
National & Regional Press
Outdoor & Out of Home
Television & Cinema
Advertising Sales Executive - up to £22k + Comms
We are working with the leading out-of-home advertising business who are looking to expand their sales team due to growth.
You will be selling engaging and effective media campaigns to local businesses and helping them reach targeted audiences, including professionals, families and youths through advertising opportunities in health clubs, shopping malls, leisure centres, playhouses, cinemas, golf clubs and schools.
They work with clients such as Sky; Clinque; Sony; Red Bull & Jaguar.
If you are a self-starter, high motivated and proactive with a desire to succeed this could be the role for you! No sales experience is needed just the drive to be the best you possibly can as full training is provided including monthly sessions with their sales trainer and full support from the team.
Desired Personal Attributes & Skills:
* High energy levels - 'sales hungry' - with an upbeat & positive outlook
* An interest in media, marketing & communications - able to sell a concept/solution
* Big personality - confident on the telephone, as well as face-to-face
* A self-starter, highly motivated with creative flair
* An engaging, yet professional manner
* Personable, relationship-builder
* Natural organisational & prioritisation skills; a pro-active 'game-planner'
* A 'hunter farmer' mentality - able to win new business and account manage
* Sales experience would be an advantage, but is not a pre-requisite
* Reach (& exceed) individual sales targets
* To win new business from local advertisers; to maintain & develop existing business
* Where relevant, contribute to company goals, promoting all products & cross-selling environments
* Make required number of quality telephone calls daily
* Generate required number of face-to-face meetings post training/induction
* To develop meaningful relationships with the Marketing Managers/owners of local businesses
* Actively participate in sales meetings & subsequent team activities; cover all aspects of sales for other members of the team when directed by your manager (i.e. holiday cover)
* To ensure internal working relationships with other departments/teams are in the best possible order
* Ensure all administration is in line with company policy & procedure
* To professionally represent the company at all times; some flexibility in hours may be required (i.e. for entertaining) due to the nature of this role
Get in touch ASAP to be considered for this opportunity!
Due to high response levels only suitable candidates will be contacted back on this occasion but your details will be retained by Halmer Recruit for future job opportunities unless stated otherwise on your application that you do not wish us to hold your details to seek out other suitable roles for you