Jan 10, 2019
Henry Nicholas Associates
B2B - Business Publishing
B2C - Consumer Publishing
Business Information - Intelligence
Conferences, Events & Exhibitions
Digital, Online & New Media
National & Regional Press
Outdoor & Out of Home
Television & Cinema
We've got a fantastic opportunity for a Creative Pitch Director to join an award-winning brand, event and marketing agency. The role will initially be an 8-month maternity contract but there's huge potential for this to turn into a longer term opportunity.
You could already be a creative pitch specialist, or an Account Director with a focus on pitch development, or even an agency business development specialist looking to focus purely on creative pitch and proposal management.
The experience we need.
- Experience in managing client briefs, building key stakeholder relationships and having hands-on involvement with new business pitches
- Experience in managing the pitch and proposal writing process - working with a copywriter and designers on developing the pitch or proposal
- Solid experience in managing a team and developing junior team members - this is an important of the role!
- Attention to detail, excellent communication skills and work prioritisation / time management skills
Event agency experience is preferable for this one, although brand, marketing or advertising agency experience is also a plus!
As the Creative Pitch Director, you'll play a lead role in developing creative pitches across new business and existing client accounts, throughout the company. You'll manage a team of 5, to coordinate the pitch production process from start to finish. You'll work closely with the client, attend big business pitches, manage the creation of pitch documents / credentials and ensure the team are all happy and working effectively. You'll work closely with the core account and operations team, so strong communication skills are a must!
On offer is a unique opportunity to work with a hugely talented, award-winning event and branding agency to develop creative pitches and proposals for some of the UK's biggest brands. My client offers a fun creative working environment and excellent progression opportunities, as well as a highly competitive salary and fantastic package. The culture within this company is fast moving, the team are friendly, and the atmosphere is lively within the office.
What you'll get in return.
- Highly competitive salary dependent on pitch experience
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays and Christmas shutdown
- Opportunity to work with some huge, blue chip brands
- Fun, creative work environment where ideas are shared and rewarded
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Emma a call.