Jan 10, 2019
Colden Common, UK
B2B - Business Publishing
B2C - Consumer Publishing
Business Information - Intelligence
Conferences, Events & Exhibitions
Digital, Online & New Media
National & Regional Press
Outdoor & Out of Home
Television & Cinema
Inbox Insight are a rapidly expanding B2B lead generation company, working extensively with a host of blue chip clients, media buying agencies and growing enterprises across EMEA and North America.
- Writing concise and eye-catching copy to be used for US and EMEA lead generation campaigns, whilst coming up with imaginative and engaging titles to drive response amongst subscribers.
- Liaising with translation companies and freelancers to ensure multi-lingual projects are completed on time and subsequently inputted into our system.
- Prioritising new campaign set up and providing clients with final creative within 48-72 hours to ensure campaigns can launch quickly and efficiently. Amending copy until final approval is granted by clients.
- Setting up both online and offline campaigns within Inbox Insight's system with a high level of accuracy and speed.
- Providing content consultancy via Content Audits and End of Campaign Reports to help our clients improve their campaign performance and marketing strategies.
- Closely monitoring the progress of campaigns from launch through to completion and working alongside other stakeholders, being responsible for hitting campaign deadlines.
- Recommending plans for upcoming weekly bulletin schedules and launching targeted and personalised sends to our audiences across EMEA and the US.
- Building, editing and sending the UK, US and EMEA weekly bulletin schedules whilst testing and quality controlling bulletins.
- Preparing and launching HTML campaigns.
- Additional requirements may be added as and when the business requires it
- Previous experience in the B2B marketing industry is preferential, but not essential.
- Must have a perfectionist approach, keen attention to detail and be very organised to be able to cope with the pressure of a fast paced work environment.
- We're looking for self-starters who are quick to learn, quick to develop a commercial understanding and who are able to work off their own initiative.
- The role is suited to someone who is comfortable working both independently but also within a team.
- Confident and willing to create strong internal and external relationships with Inbox Insight's clients, partners and colleagues.
- Must be PC-literate and quick with software packages.
- Experience with HTML code would be beneficial, but not essential.
- Additional language skills would be advantageous, not essential