We are looking for a Paid Media / PPC focused Digital Marketer with strong skills across all Paid Media channels - to work for a leading, well known FTSE listed brand based in central London.
This is a fantastic opportunity to really stamp your mark on a role. You will be responsible for ensuring the success of paid search (PPC) campaigns, social media advertising, digital display advertising and affiliate campaigns for the business. Duties will include managing external agencies, co-ordinating with internal teams to achieve campaign objectives including cost effective sales and brand campaign objectives. There will also be responsibility for providing weekly insights reporting to key stakeholders.
- Working with internal stakeholders across product, pricing, technical, offline marketing and digital marketing teams to ensure the success of Paid Media (PPC) and Affiliates campaigns.
- Accountable for the success of Paid Media campaigns and their integration with wider digital marketing - conversion optimisation, SEO, content marketing and social media
- Give input into PPC campaign planning, to ensure every opportunity is taken to maximise the performance of the paid digital media channels.
- Managing the day-to-day work of external media / digital agencies who are creating and managing online paid media campaigns
- Providing integrated search strategy and reporting, analytics and analysis, campaign planning, site content, content marketing, social media and other topics.
- Keeping up-to-date with industry developments, best practices and new platform features (including AdWords)
- A clear understanding of the digital marketing mix.
- Strong paid search / biddable media channels experience
- Advanced understanding of paid search, SEO, affiliates, social media and digital display channels and how they work.
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Strong paid media channel experience including managing 3rd party suppliers.
- At least three year's experience managing paid search and affiliates campaigns in the UK for large brands (either directly or via an agency)
- Experience of managing social media advertising or digital display campaigns is desirable
- Experience managing budget processes with a high degree of numeracy including forecasting, reporting, reconciliations and invoice approval