If you are after that New Year new me job and have experience in paid media marketing within an agency and fancy a new challenge then this new role will excite you.
I have a brand new role for a Paid Media Executive to join a very well established growing company within the Horsham area.
Do you want to work for a Digital Marketing Agency and want to make a real difference where your role will have massive impact?
- Research and develop paid media strategy
- Plan and deliver paid media campaigns for a variety of clients
- Reporting the impact of your campaigns and gaining insight in your activity
- Attending frequent client meetings and help them understand the results of your PPC campaigns
- Keeping up to date with latest digital marketing/PPC trends
Key skills required:
- 2-3 years' experience within a hands on agency
- Experience in running PPC campaigns
- Project management skills
- Set up and run social media campaigns (experience in Linkedin campaigns is preferred)
- Google Analytically knowledge
- Good with numbers
- Ability to manage a wide client list and workload.
- Being able to work to tight deadlines within a fast pass environment
- Positive outlook
- Strong communication skills with internal colleagues and with external clients
- £27,000 - £35,000 DOE
- Generous holiday allocation
- Ability to work from home occasionally (office based majority)
- Free onsite parking
- Career progression training is encouraged
- Birthday lie-in
Your own transport is required for this role.
Does this sound like your next dream role then please send your CV today!
Harris Lord are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
PPC, Paid Media, Paid Search, Marketing Agency, Digital Marketing