Jan 03, 2019
B2B - Business Publishing
B2C - Consumer Publishing
Business Information - Intelligence
Conferences, Events & Exhibitions
Digital, Online & New Media
National & Regional Press
Outdoor & Out of Home
Television & Cinema
Sponsorship Sales Manager
Circa £40 - 50k basic (+ uncapped OTE)
You will be responsible for securing sponsorship deals on conferences and exhibitions. You will be working on a variety of campaigns over the year and you will be selling sponsorship on a range of events.
We are seeking an experienced, tenacious and hardworking sponsorship manager to cover sponsorship in Europe and the UK. Our unique selling point is our quality of analysis and strength of key markets. This high profile role will involve working with the commercial team to develop and execute a strategy for growth in existing products, new products and new markets.
Your key responsibilities will be:
* Sell sponsorship packages
* Management of key accounts around the globe - delivering increasing revenue from our clients across our events with well-designed long term packages.
* Significant research, identifying and closing of new business in a growing and vibrant industry
* Conduct on-going sales activity and close face to face, as well as via telephone
* Being able to present yourself as you will meet with exhibitors across Europe
The ideal candidate:
This job would suit someone with at least 3-4 years conference sales experience who wants to join a very successful and growing conference business. Experience of selling event sponsorship is an absolute requirement.
* Charismatic, personable nature and fantastic sales skills - opening, closing, probing, listening and matching the product to client needs
* Proven track record in both key account management and new business generation
* Languages are a big advantage
* Background in consultative selling
* Proven ability to work well with internal teams
If you feel this is the right opportunity for you, don't wait and apply to today.
Caselton Clark are Media Specialists based in Central London. We operate in the fields of Publishing, Conferences, Events, Exhibitions and Business Intelligence from Graduate to Director Level.
Whether you are looking for a role in Media Sales, Marketing, Sponsorship or Exhibition Sales, Digital Sales, Conference Production or are interested in Senior Appointments we can be of assistance.
For our latest vacancies please visit