Jan 01, 2019
People Force International limited
B2B - Business Publishing
B2C - Consumer Publishing
Business Information - Intelligence
Conferences, Events & Exhibitions
Digital, Online & New Media
National & Regional Press
Outdoor & Out of Home
Television & Cinema
To deliver exceptional service levels through the supply of print related products to allocated customer accounts. You will also be responsible for managing all aspects of the relationship with customers delivering quality print related products and services within the required timeframes. You will manage all requests from initial enquiry through to product delivery and after sales services. You will manage the performance of a team of Account Managers to ensure adherence to company policies and processes.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and progress the allocated customer accounts to achieve targets set by Cubiquity
- Work with our authorised supplier base to deliver a proactive and efficient print service
- Work to deliver the SLA's and KPI's required for the allocated customer accounts
- Provide all the monthly reports required for the allocated monthly accounts
- Ensure all invoices are completed accurately and on time for the allocated customer accounts
- Work with Cubiquity Finance Department to ensure all finances / invoices are kept up to date and paid on time
- Assist with other projects / accounts as and when requested.
- Maximise the margin generated for the business to achieve targets set
- Support the account management team as required
- Use the companies systems to maximise efficiencies
- Travel to various offices throughout the UK for meetings with various clients and / or Cubiquity as and when required.
- Be presentable and representative of the Company's image at all times
- Team leadership towards company policies' and procedures
- Manage Teams drive towards specified results
- Undertake Interim and Full appraisal process
- Good inter-personal relationships
- Good man management skills
- Good administration skills
- Good presentation skills
- Commercial awareness
- Vision and Strategy
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
- Use of Claritum system (training will be given)
- Proven knowledge of the print industry
- Account management experience.
- Extensive experience working with Print Procurement Systems (Ideally use of Claritum however training will be given)
- Advanced knowledge of Excel & Word.