Jan 01, 2019
B2B - Business Publishing
B2C - Consumer Publishing
Business Information - Intelligence
Conferences, Events & Exhibitions
Digital, Online & New Media
National & Regional Press
Outdoor & Out of Home
Television & Cinema
Award-winning digital media planning agency
Our client is an award-winning digital media planning agency.
They work with brands such as National Trust, Shelter and Post Office with their media planning and buying on TV, online and offline.
Job Description Purpose of the role
Duties and Responsibilities
- In time have a full understanding on the "mechanics "involved in the trading of TV Airtime.
- To understand the objectives
- To liaise with the senior buyer who interprets client/planning briefs from the "business team".
- They must ensure that campaigns are delivered by the relevant Sales house in both value and quality.
- Station by Station.
- The job requires regular interaction with both media owners and planners.
Skills and Attitude
- Delivery of all TV campaigns to specified target and value.
- Ensure that all plans are approved by the client and administered correctly in line with the finance team.
- Make sure all media bookings are accurately booked
- Download new schedules from the TV sales Houses on a daily basis.
- Act ASAP to any changes on the schedules
- Constantly chase value and campaign improvements
- Making sure all deadlines are met.
- Keep line managers up to speed regarding delivery
- Effective communication with Media Owners to gather market and programme information.
- Eventually a TV expert, being able to demonstrate knowledge to the Clients and the Agency.
- Demonstrate a good understanding of the current and future TV market
- Deliver all information in an accurate and timely manner.
- Ensure that all work submitted is in keeping with value and quality parameters.
- Be highly organised
- Prioritise workloads and multi-task