£20,000 - £25,000 per annum + Uncapped Commission + Benefits
Are you a target driven individual looking for a consultative sales position with a top brand within the Events industry?
One of London's leading Event & Publishing company is looking for an experienced Sales Consultant to work across their highly successful portfolio's which includes events across Engineering, Health care, Construction etc concentrating on their Awards ceremonies & conferences. As a sales consultant, you will be responsible for maintaining the relationship with existing accounts and developing new relationships to ensure sales targets are met. You will benefit from a collaborative & supportive environment, excellent personal development, autonomy & rapid career progression.
- Developing new client relationships and managing existing accounts in order to increase revenue across the portfolio
- Responsible for maximising revenue across delegate sales, award entries & award table sales
- Working towards weekly and monthly team targets ensuring the focus is on both activity and revenue to ensure you fulfil your sales potential and maximise your commission
- Maintain a strong sales pipeline through to ensure sales targets are met & exceeded
- Be knowledgeable about market, customers, competitors and products in order to updates key stakeholders & managers frequently
- Ideally 6 months to 1 year's sales experience with a proven record of working towards and achieving sales targets
- A minimum of a 2:1 degree to ensure that you are able to comprehend and demonstrate complex ideas and solutions
- A demonstrable proactive, highly driven and resilient attitude will allow you to comfortably navigate through challenges faced within the role
- Strong communication, analytic and listening skills will enable you to successfully communicate with senior decision makers
- A confident, self-assured personality with a strong sense of integrity to ensure that you are capable of taking ownership and ultimate responsibility for your success
If a Sales Consultant opportunity within a market leading events & publishing company, sounds like a perfect role for you, click the apply button NOW!