Our client, a leading independent and award winning media planning and buying specialising in bespoke media solutions for a diverse range of clients is hiring for a budding Media Assistant - this is a fantastic and exciting chance to become a valued and integral member of such a dynamic and successful media business.
Working across a varied portfolio of clients some key responsibilities will include:
- Providing excellent client service, maintaining specific accounts
- Research of media opportunities
- Production of media schedules and media appraisals/recommendations
- Research of target audience
- Identifying key opportunities for clients
- Day to day client contact, responding to ad hoc client requests
- Weekly reporting and managing continued optimisation of campaigns
- General administration duties
- Liaising with media owners
The ideal candidate will:
- Be degree educated in a Science, Maths, or Business related discipline with a 2.1 grade or higher
- Strong numerical and Excel abilities as there will be a large amount of data/analytical work
- Have gained some commercial office related work experience
- Be focused on pursuing a career in media planning and buying - this is not a creative role.
- Possess excellent attention to detail
- Be confident, ambitious, self-motivated individual with a desire to learn and develop
- Be able to work smart and fast and have excellent relationship and communication skills
- Have excellent organisational skills and a proactive, conscientious approach to their work
- Be fully proficient in Word, Excel and Powerpoint
If you're looking to kick start your career with an exciting media agency and work across some great clients, then this is a fabulous business to join!
Asides from a highly competitive basic salary and bonus scheme there's excellent career opportunities on offer for the successful candidate.
Interviews taking place immediately with a start date asap.
Please apply immediately to Shape Media.