You'll provide leadership of the multi-channel trading team ensuring that both extended range and digital is always connected throughout the business and customer offer. Working in collaboration with trading, marketing and operations teams you'll develop and deliver strategies to grow sales and profit whilst improving the customer experience throughout the execution of extended range and digital.
You will be capable of building relationships across the business and comfortable leading development within it. You'll be great at influencing at all levels, be able to create strategy out of complex issues and creative vision. Bringing your trading experience, fresh ideas and insight to this role, you'll always be looking for ways to improve.
- Deliver multi-channel revenue growth through extended range and digital channels, achieving agreed commercial targets- implementing a relentless focus on driving profitable sales
- Deliver successful commercial results through optimisation of the end-to-end customer experience.
- Create and deliver the multi-channel trading strategy, developing category plans in collaboration with trading and marketing teams
- Define, measure and manage commercial budgets for multi-channel
- Drive improvement in channel conversion and revenue delivery focusing on; improving conversion %, AOV, frequency of purchase, decrease in exit rates, increase in visit length
- Review extended ranging opportunities, working with existing and new suppliers to enable customers access to the widest ranges
- Ensure highly effective use of merchandising opportunities across both store and digital channels
- Develop a continuous optimisation and 'test & learn' culture to further enhance customer experience and digital trading performance
- Work with the analytics team to create actionable insight which drives commercial performance improvement
- Consistently monitor the market, gathering insights to inform future extended ranging and digital developments
Experience / Qualifications
- Educated to degree level desirable
- Strong commercial understanding, knowledge of budgets, forecasting and delivering against KPI's
- Experience in a similar multi-channel role necessary
- Previous experience in digital / trading necessary
- Previous experience of leading change and transformation projects necessary
- Excellent planning, organisational and communication skills
- Leadership, mentoring and coaching