Senior Account Executive / Account Executive Salary: £15,000 - £22,000 (depending on experience)
Reporting to: Group Account Director. The well known agency situated in Gloucestershire are a business to business marketing and PR agency advising clients on marketing communications strategies and developing appropriate programmes to achieve their agreed business objectives.
We manage the implementation of these programmes across all disciplines via our internal team and specialist partners. Working both in the UK and internationally, we specialise in automotive; aerospace, defence and security; industrial and engineering; building and construction and business services.
We are looking to recruit an Account Executive to join our busy Marketing and PR team. Essential skills are:
• Organisational excellence: completing tasks and activities to brief, on time and within budget is at the heart of your role. You'll have superb organisational skills, be comfortable with figure work and be able to handle multiple projects at once
• Confident communicator: firm but friendly; we're looking for someone who will positively represent us, building rock solid relationships with clients, suppliers and journalists via face-to-face meetings and picking up the phone, as well as emails
• Eye for detail: you'll be the type of person who instinctively plays 'find the typo' and really cares about how we present ourselves as an agency
• Digital aptitude: you'll have a passion for all things digital -eDM, CRM and social platforms, online advertising, PPC and re-targeting for example. PC packages which will be second nature to you - Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Any knowledge of programmes such as Photoshop or InDesign would be seen as a major bonus, although not essential
• A 'Clear' attitude: We have ambitious growth plans, so need someone who's hungry for us all to succeed, works well in a team and has a positive, can-do attitude. You will be able to live out the line 'the difference is clear thinking'. You will be happy to get stuck into a diverse range of jobs, often with a steep learning curve thrown in, but don't worry - we're all in it together!
We're a small-ish team of bright individuals - finding the right person to join our team is vitally important to us. Working hours are the normally 9.00am - 5.30pm and we actively promote a culture of leaving on time - of course there are times when high profile projects and tight deadlines require all hands to the pump. In return we offer a fun and progressive place to work, 25 days holiday plus your birthday off and a three-storey Cotswold stone building with a walled garden and parking in the heart of a charming Cotswold market town (soon to be shiny new offices in Poulton, just outside of Cirencester!)