Nov 09, 2018
B2B - Business Publishing
B2C - Consumer Publishing
Business Information - Intelligence
Conferences, Events & Exhibitions
Digital, Online & New Media
National & Regional Press
Outdoor & Out of Home
Television & Cinema
We are currently looking for a Bookings Co-ordinator/Project Co-ordinator for a small but exciting company, based in Folkestone. Join a very creative organisation that prides themselves on delivering various projects to their clients. This position is a full-time, 12 month fixed term contract.
Reporting directly in to the Project Manager, you will be supporting with project management and take responsibility for allocated projects. You will also be involved with booking external resources, ensuring clients and all members of the Creative Team are informed at all times of project progress.
The role would really suit someone who is studying within the Creative Arts, Media or Marketing fields or has experience of working within a studio environment.
Furthermore, the role will also involve:
• Scheduling - Assisting the Production Manager in creating client production schedules and booking own projects into the scheduling system
• Freelancers & External Facilities - Booking additional resources as requested by Production Manager, completing relevant paperwork, checking invoices and cross referencing
• Scheduling both internal and external meetings
• Project Management - support with end to end project management, booking external resources and ensuring projects are completed within budget and agreed deadline
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
• Experience of agency environment
• Degree in Marketing/Creative Arts or equivalent/relevant
• Excellent administrative skills
• Competent IT skills
• MUST be organised
• Be a good communicator
Work within a very creative environment and be rewarded with a salary of £18,000.
Apply today and don't miss out!
Please only apply if you fully match the skills and experience required. If you have not had contact from us within 72 hours of your application, due to receiving high volumes of applications, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.