Oct 11, 2018
B2B - Business Publishing
B2C - Consumer Publishing
Business Information - Intelligence
Conferences, Events & Exhibitions
Digital, Online & New Media
National & Regional Press
Outdoor & Out of Home
Television & Cinema
Our client is looking for a technology and analytical, client service focused candidate to join their growing team. They're proud of their industry-leading digital marketing technology and even prouder of the people behind it.
This role will have responsibility for picking up all incoming client queries and managing the process of dealing with them right through to completion. The ideal candidate will have great project management skills, be a good communicator, very analytical, and be fluent level in both French and English.
The role will be office based and there will be opportunities to progress - it's a great starter role for somebody looking to begin their career in digital *please note this is not a creative marketing role*
• To answer incoming support request from users via email and telephone
• To log, resolve or where necessary escalate issues raised by users following the defined processes
• To support other Client Services staff in defined activities
* To have basic knowledge of other company products;
* To pick up, open and maintain cases in Salesforce;
* To understand and recommend best practice using their platform and PPC more generally;
* To have awareness of cross sell and up sell opportunities and who to progress them to;
* To be able to implement/on board accounts onto the platform liaising with relevant teams;
* To assist clients in testing platform features such as implementing tracking code.
Experience & Education:
* Degree to 2:1 in Mathematics, Statistics, Science or other analytical/numerical discipline.
* Fluent level in French (and English)
* A basic understanding of Search Marketing and other digital channels ideally gained through work experience or an internship
* Strong problem solving skills
* Excellent IT skills including strong Excel abilities