Ink is the world’s largest Travel media company and connects over 800m passengers with brands per year. We have grown fast in the last year with bringing on airlines such as Qatar Airways, Etihad Airways and Virgin Atlantic. With the new contracts has come new and exciting opportunities to sell media across multiple platforms which is why we are looking for a TV/Broadcast & Ambient Sales Manager. The Essentials about you
Ever considered working for a company that is rapidly expanding, delivering results that no-one thought was possible, and fully focused on delivering your dreams? Then look no further.
We challenge and support in equal measure to maximise your potential and open your mind to every possibility.
We believe that results should be rewarded which is why we have put an uncapped commission structure into place along with a training and development programme which supports you to exceed your own expectations.
Be careful, because we are different and not for the faint hearted, but if you are willing to do what it takes to change your life and go on an incredible journey then apply for this job. We look forward to hearing from you.
The culture and environment is what defines us and one that is built on two principles – hard work and fun! You will be:
How we get there
- 1 year+ experience in TV and Broadcast sales with a successful track record
- Responsible for developing your own client portfolio
- Strong organisational skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Communication skills of the highest standard and unwaveringly positivity
- A fast learner as you will be selling into multiple markets for multiple airlines
- Offering a creative and value based approach to clients to best meet their needs
- Confident to work using your own initiative
- Commercially aware and target-driven
- Driven to deliver results beyond expectations
- Thrive under pressure and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Happy to cross sell both print and digital
- Trustworthy, hardworking and passionate
- Have a passion for media
It’s all about you
- You will be responsible for the entire sales process – from sourcing the lead to negotiating and closing the deal.
- You will then nurture and grow these clients.
- You will become an expert in the airline and markets they operate in
- We have no sales targets – we are only interested in how great you can be, then we set the bar higher
- We have no KPIs – it’s all about reaching 20 decision makers a day
- We don’t necessarily want sales experience (we can teach you that). We want open minds and huge belief.
Are you passionate about achieving results? Do you have lots of energy and a love for life and the world? Is there an inner drive and determination to get to the top and then keep going? And a desire to put in the necessary hard work to get there? Do you believe you can consistently deliver time and again? If yes to all of these then you are for us. We are holding interviews with immediate effect so please get in touch with us now. By the time you’ve finished reading this job advert and checked out our website, I would like my phone ringing to hear 3 reasons why we should interview you.