A fantastic opportunity to join one of Europe’s market leading publishers, with a truly international presence. As part of their International Media Sales division, they have a position of International Key Account Manager available. Over recent years, the department has represented not only their titles but that of an increasing number of premium, market-leading publishers from across Europe. The role is to sell, promote and agree on deals for these publishers across all media channels although predominantly digital and print. Sales are both to clients direct and agencies.
International Key Account Managers constitute the sales team. Their task is to sell advertising and analyse potential advertisers. This role will require you to be a champion of all company platforms with a strong focus on digital.
Main Tasks of this Function
• Sell display and content solutions for print, online, mobile, in-flight and ambient media.
• Coordinate and execute sales activities with advertisers and agencies
• Be aware of competitors and potential customers with the aim of growing market share and acquiring new advertisers.
• Serve existing advertisers
• Coordinate customer-specific offers between advertisers and company departments and/or publishing partners.
• Manage relationship between advertisers/agencies and publishers
• Work with internal stakeholders to ensure smooth digital campaign delivery
• Pitch, execute and optimise ad concepts
• Plan and negotiate annual agreements with key accounts
• Represent company at customer meetings, business events and public events