AMAZING opportunity at a Mobile First Advertising Company who have a focus on Entertainment Sectors.
The role requires someone German speaking with experience in media sales and really keen to make a move into digital/mobile within a rapidly growing business.
Digital sales would be a bonus but isn’t an absolute must and agency contacts aren’t necessary.
The role is based in London for the first 6 months, then you will be relocated to new offices in Amsterdam.
The company was originally founded to push the importance of Mobile within the digital advertising mix.
Roll on a few years and they have a portfolio which includes some of the most innovative and globally recognised mobile platforms around and have been able to connect over 150 different brands with their target audiences across Europe and APAC.
They offer a tailored approach that enables advertisers to reach their target audience through relevant and premium mobile environments, creative solutions and 1st party data that goes way beyond age and gender; leading to exceptionally high engagement levels.
They are an entrepreneurial and forward thinking company who are not afraid to try something new. They offer great career progression and the chance to work in some fantastic (and fun) sectors.
They have ambitious growth plans so it's a great time to join the company. They are soon opening offices in Spain, Germany and potentially the Netherlands.
• Push company platforms and solutions in day to day role via answering briefs, client/agency requests and client/agency meetings in the German market
• Liaise with internal departments to ensure smooth function of agency/client campaigns
• Helping with responses to new and live campaigns, in tandem with the Ops team
• Being looped into communications to assist clients with questions and queries throughout the campaign lifecycle
• Help represent and sell in company platforms and solutions to German-based major digital agencies
• Maximise revenue across all allocated clients via creative and engaging solutions via phone calls and meetings
• Act as an ambassador for the company at social events, industry functions and publishers