Condé Nast International publishes close to 128 magazine and high-quality websites and apps in 11 countries around the world, reaching more than 200 million unique users. Some of our world-famous brands are Vogue, GQ, Wired, Vanity Fair, Glamour, Condé Nast Traveller, and Architectural Digest.
Condé Nast International, Digital is running a major digital transformation. We are looking for an assistant to join our growing team. This role will work closely with the Product, Engineering and Delivery teams. These teams are devising, building and rolling out our new digital products across the 11 countries we operate in, and are at the heart of CNI’s transformation. This is the ideal role for someone who wants to get into project or product management in the future.
The team assistant’s role is a varied position, requiring initiative, diplomacy, adaptability, discretion and energy. Often acting as the face of the team, you will create a positive impression for internal and external contacts. Good communication skills and a friendly telephone manner are essential. You will be positive and able to interact comfortably with executives and visitors of all levels.
Day to day responsibilities will include organising directors’ diaries and arranging teams’ extensive travel arrangements. You will possess strong administrative and computer skills and have a passion and interest in the ever-changing digital landscape. You will have to spend a lot of time around technical subjects, so it’s important to be really proficient and comfortable with digital technology. You will be incredibly organised, proactive and resourceful, and able to work well on a variety of tasks simultaneously
You will gain a detailed understanding of the highly varied Condé Nast International Digital and technology operations around the world. A good grasp of a second language is highly desirable, together with an interest in digital technology and a passion for Condé Nast and its global activities. This is a great opportunity to work with a growing team to enable the growth of some of the world’s best-loved brands.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage busy diaries, booking appointments, meeting rooms and arranging phone and video calls, greeting guests and booking ground transport.
- Be responsible for team administration, tracking and managing absence and sickness, escalating where require.
- Preparation of reports, minutes, presentations, documents and emails.
- Track and follow up staff and suppliers on action points from minutes of meetings.
- Oversee invoicing, timesheets and expenses for the department including checking these for accuracy and ensuring they are authorised.
- Organise department events, and assisting in planning the internal conference.
- Organise international travel for directors and teams, including visa administration, document preparation, ground transportation, accommodation, and currency arrangements.
- Track recruitment for vacant roles within the team.
- Supervise incoming and outgoing post and deliveries.